Chip Fix provides speedy auto glass repairs at your convenience and location.We currently serve most areas of the lower mainland and are available 7 days a week.
All repairs are guaranteed not to spread for as long as you own the vehicle.
What are the benefits of having a windshield repaired?
- Improve the optical clarity in the damaged area by significantly reducing the visible damage
- Create a smooth surface to prevent interference with the windshield wipers
- Prevent the original damage from spreading further
- Add strength to the windshield
- Retain the original seal and save the windshield
- Costs less than replacement
What Types of Windshield Damages Are Repairable?
Only laminated safety auto glass can be repaired; tempered glass cannot. Repair is particularly effective in restoring bulls-eye, combination, star break, and edge cracks depicted below. (actual size approx. 3cm or less)
How does it work?
Windshield repair is a process that involves the injection, curing and polishing of specially formulated resins into a damaged area of the windshield. The process stops damage from spreading; restores structural integrity; and improves clarity.The whole process takes approximately 30 minutes.
What does it cost?
The first chip is $40/tax-in. Plus $10 for any additional chip on the same vehicle.
We also offer discount rates to car lots and vehicle fleets.(please call for details)